So, I’ve just been told that when choosing mini-split AC/heater units AND propane instant hot water heaters and you live in colorado, or higher altitudes you need to source ‘high altitude’ models! something about pressure regulation and whatnot. That is all.
DESIGN CONDITIONS (Factors that effect system capacity)
- Climate of building or home
- Altitude of building or home
- System configuration
- Number of connected indoor fan coils
- Length of line-sets (a.k.a. refrigerant lines) and number of 90 degree bends in each line set between the indoor and outdoor units.
- Design and orientation of building or home
- Location of outdoor unit (can be installed on the interior or exterior of building or home with proper ventilation)
- Square Footage of Dwelling